Mon, 04 Sept|
A series of six shiurim on the topic of 'Parenting Days in the Torah'.
Time & Location
04 Sept, 20:00 – 05 Sept, 09:15
Borehamwood, Borehamwood, UK
About the event
We are intending to deliver a series of in person shiurim on the topic of 'Tricky parenting days in the Torah'.
- Monday 15th May - The world's first parents; Adam, Eve and the brothers who can't get along
- Monday 26th June - Children who have seen trauma; Noah's three very different sons
- Monday 17th July - How not to run a blended family; learn from Abraham, Sarah and Hagar's family story
- Monday 4th September - Treat each each child according to their nature; Jacob and Esau
- Monday 16th October - Favouritism and fairness; Joseph and his siblings
- Monday 13th November - Together at last; twelve tribes, one family
These sessions are free to partners of Kehillat Nashira. To become a partner, we simply ask that you sign up for a monthly donation of your choice - this could be as little or as much as you choose and you are of course free to end the donation at the end of the course. Please sign up here before the course begins: https://donorbox.org/kehillat-nashira Please note that if you are collecting CRP points, you need to attend all 6 classes to collect 2 points. If you're unavailable for one or more of the dates, chat to Miriam, who can arrange a catch-up session. catch-up session.